Halloween Recipe - Candy Corn Shots
The other night, my brother made these amazing Candy Corn Shots for us for family game night. They are so cute and actually taste like candy corn! Plus, they're really tasty (which I don't usually say about shots!) Here is the recipe, if you want to make these for Halloween:
Candy Corn Shots
- 3 Lowball Glasses
- Whipped Vodka (we used Marshmallow Vodka instead which was perfect)
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Simple Syrup
- Red and Yellow Food Coloring
- Shot Glasses
1. In each of the three Lowball Glasses, mix the following:
- Yellow Bottom = 2 oz Simple Syrup + 2-3 drops Yellow Food Coloring
- Orange Middle = 1 oz Whipped Vodka + 1 oz Simple Syrup + 1-2 drops each of Red & Yellow Food Coloring
- White Top = 2 oz Whipped Vodka
2. Mix a little heavy cream into each glass for a more cloudy look.Recipe yields 4 to 5 Candy Corn Shots. Enjoy!
3. Pour the Yellow Bottom layer slowly into shot glass.
4. Hold a small spoon in the shot glass just above the Yellow Bottom layer and slowly pour Orange Middle layer onto the spoon.
5. Gently tip the spoon to set the Orange Middle layer down onto the Yellow Bottom layer. (This process ensures that the layers don't mix.)
6. Repeat steps 4 & 5 with the White Top layer.
7. Repeat steps 3-6 for each shot glass.