I received lots of grilling goodies including a nice apron, can coozie, glow stick, and fan. My dog Dotty received a fun frisbee dog toy and a coupon for a free huge 15 lb. bag of Kibbles 'n Bits American Grill dog food. We also received several $3 OFF coupons to share with our friends and family.
Dotty absolutely LOVES this dog food! She can't eat it exclusively since she has to eat prescription food to prevent bladder stones, but it's awesome for a daily snack and treats. She gobbles it up so fast (a little too fast!) and loves the grilled flavors of steak, potatoes, green beans, and cheddar cheese. The ingredients are pretty legit and include actual meat, veggies, and cheese, so I feel good feeding it to my dog.
We also did some grilling and had a little fun with our Chatterbox pack. The Kibbles 'n Bits fan listed some great tips for outdoor parties, so I wanted to share a few:
- Put a cup of sugar water away from the party so bees spend time there instead. (LOVE this!)
- Add ice cubes to your dog's water bowl to help keep them cool.
- Use a muffin tin as a condiment tray.
- Fill a kiddie pool so dogs have a way to keep cool in warm weather.
- Use glowsticks floating in jars for table lights. No flame means you don't have to watch out for wagging tails.
We hope you're enjoying summer and doing some grilling!