- Complete Protein Blend – Contains 5 different non-GMO plant based proteins providing all the essential amino acids in precise proportions, readily usable by the body, for building and repairing tissue and muscle.
- Whole Food Complex – Includes 9 different healthy colorful fruits and vegetables offering naturally occurring polyphenols, antioxidants and flavonoids to support overall wellness.
- 22 Vitamins & Minerals – Act as catalysts in thousands of biochemical reactions every day to support normal and healthy cell function.
- Fiber & Omega Blend – Provides 6 grams of dietary fiber to help keep you regular. Also contains over 200 mg of Omega-3 to support a healthy brain, heart and circulatory system.
- Probiotics – Contains 1 billion colony forming units, of “good” bacteria, for supporting digestive health and maintaining healthy intestinal flora.
- Digestive Enzymes Blend – Assists in digesting foods more completely for greater absorption of nutrients and the good health that goes with them.
I received three flavors to try: Vanilla, Chocolate, and Chai. The shakes are really simple to make - just mix two scoops of the shake with ice-cold water, juice, or any non-dairy beverage - or add it to a favorite smoothie recipe. For the Chocolate and Chai shakes, I just mixed with water. I found that they taste much better with really cold (iced) water vs. lukewarm. For Vanilla, the flavor seemed a little too plain for me so I added some strawberry mix-in flavoring I had and then it tasted much better. My favorite flavor was definitely Chai - a flavor I've never tried before in any other drink products, but surprisingly it tasted great!
When drinking one shake per day for a week, I did notice an improvement in my digestion and overall feeling of wellness. I really appreciated the fiber and probiotics - those are really needed in my diet. It's also nice to know I'm getting the whole food complex since I usually don't eat enough fruits or vegetables in my daily meals. I would recommend trying this if you're looking for a daily supplement or a breakfast meal replacement. (Definitely try the Chai!)
This is a sponsored post from 4sponsor.com with my unbiased thoughts. I received this product from Naturade for free. No other compensation was given.