Have you ever tried a facial Vitamin C serum before? This is the first time I'd ever heard of it or tried one, but I am pleasantly surprised by the effects! I've been using Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum nightly for about a month now, which is meant to replenish skin's vitamin C levels and provide other great benefits like:
- Increases the production of collagen to bring back skin’s natural elasticity and counteract fine lines and wrinkles.
- Powerful antioxidant properties neutralize free radicals to reverse damage caused by the sun, pollutants, and cigarette smoke.
- Protects your skin from UV damage such as age spots, discoloration, and fine lines.
- Improves skin texture to give you a smoother, brighter complexion.
- Combined with Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid for extra powerful anti-aging effect.
- Can also help shrink pores, clear up acne, prevent breakouts, and minimize the appearance of acne scars.
The clear liquid serum comes in a glass bottle with a dropper so you can easily put a small amount in your hand without using too much at once. It only takes a small amount to cover your face, and it dries quickly so you can put on moisturizer afterwards.
I've been having such dry skin lately due to the never-ending Minnesota winter (which might finally be over now, I hope!), so having this extra moisture and soothing serum has made a huge difference. I feel like it has not only helped combat dry skin and even out the color and texture of my skin, but it's given me a nice glow as well.
My skin can sometimes be sensitive to new skincare products, but I have had nothing but good results with this Vitamin C Serum. I recommend it for anyone, even those with sensitive skin. It's available for purchase on Amazon and normally costs $35.95 but is currently on sale for $23.95. There is also a 365-day money-back guarantee, so it's worth trying!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.