Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder from Kiss Me Organics is a very fine powder version of the healthy green tea drink. Unlike other teas, matcha hasn't been fermented and can be harvested from anywhere in the world. It is also more than just ground up green tea leaves - Matcha is derived from tea leaves grown in the shade which creates darker green leaf color and gives matcha its amino acids.
Some of the many benefit claims of Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder are:
- Fat Burning - Unique thermogenic properties that nearly quadruple fat burning
- Energy Boost - 6 hours of clean energy without jitters, nausea, or caffeine crash
- Relaxation - Promotes relaxation and well-being, relieves anxiety
- Improved Skin Health - Protects skin from harmful UVrays, improves blood flow & oxygen levels
- Antioxidants - 137 times the antioxidants of brewed green tea
- Baking/Cooking - Culinary grade for use in baking & cooking from breads to desserts to smoothies
I haven't yet tried any baking recipes, but love the idea. Kiss Me Organics has graciously provided a FREE 70-page recipe guide to share with you, my blog readers, so you can create your own goodies with organic green tea matcha - http://www.kissmeorganics.com/Organic_Matcha_Recipes_Kiss_Me_Organics.pdf
Overall I think Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder is a great product that tea lovers and cooks alike will enjoy.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.