Guest Ready Bathrooms with Kleenex Hand Towels + DIY Holder
Maintaining a guest ready bathroom isn't always easy, but with Kleenex Hand Towels, you can be assured that your guests will always have a fresh towel to dry their hands with when they come to visit. Although the Kleenex Hand Towels boxes are made to conveniently fit upside down in a towel rack, I wanted to create a unique DIY holder to coordinate with the beach theme of my bathroom.
I found some rattan rope in my craft box and made a simple hanging holder with it - Check out my step-by-step instructions and photos below to create your own DIY holder!
Join the 14 million people who have already joined the Clean Hands campaign by using Kleenex Hand Towels, and click here for savings and more!
I was selected for participation in this campaign as a member of Clever Girls Collective.
- Remove the plastic wrap from your Kleenex Hand Towels box. (I chose a gold box to coordinate with my bathroom decor.)
- Gather a yard or two of rattan rope or a similar material. Textured rope or fabric would work best to keep a grip on the box.
- Wrap one end of the rope around the left side of the box, leaving a couple inches at the end.
- Tie a tight knot in the rope at the base of the box.
- Pull the rest of the rope across the base of the box and cut about 8 inches from the first knot.
- Take another piece of rope and wrap around the right side of the box.
- Tie a knot at the base of the box, this time including the piece of rope from Step 5 in your knot. Cut off any extra rope.
- Take an additional piece of rope, about 12 inches long, and tie the ends around each knot you made at the base of the box, creating a handle.
- Hang from any towel hook or door knob in your bathroom.
- Enjoy your Kleenex Hand Towels holder!