Tag! I'm IT!
Thanks to Kristin over at Keenly Kristin for tagging me in this fun game!
Here's the deal: I answer these 8 questions, then I make up 8 questions and tag 8 people. Those 8 people will then hopefully answer the 8 questions that I made up! You can answer too!
1. What is your favorite dessert? Funfetti cake with frosting & sprinkles!
2. What do you "collect"? Antique Avon bottles - the collection was started by my Grandma
3. Who was your biggest celebrity crush as a teenager? Zac Hanson, who I got to meet at my first Hanson concert in 1997! (I'm in the back row, far left w/ orange shirt - 12 years old!)
4. What is your "signature dish"? Pasta Salad
5. What was the last movie you saw in the theater? The Last Exorcism
6. What is your favorite scent for a candle? Evergreen/Christmas Tree
7. What is your favorite pair of shoes? Toning Sandals
8. Do you sing along with the car radio? If I'm not listening to a book on tape or NPR, yes!
Now it's my turn!
1. What will you (or your kids) dress up as for Halloween?
2. What was the scariest movie you ever saw?
3. Favorite Halloween candy?
4. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
5. What will you hand out to trick or treaters this year?
6. Favorite Halloween decoration/craft?
7. Do you shop on Black Friday?
8. What do you do to avoid gaining weight over the holidays?
I'm tagging eight people, but feel free to respond just for fun!!